Quartz Surface Commercial Lifetime Warranty
Quartz Master LLC warrants to the owner of the original installation that Quartz Master quartz surfaces, when installed in accordance with current published procedures by a Quartz Master Certified Fabricator/Installer, shall be free from material defects in manufacturing. Quartz Master Products are thoroughly inspected prior to delivery or prior to shipment. The recipient is solely responsible for inspecting the product upon its receipt. Damages on the product thereafter are at the responsibility of the owner; as is the finalized inspection and approval for installation of the product.
Quartz Master makes no express or implied warranty including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or from any other course of dealing or trade usage regarding the product. No warranty whatsoever is made in regards to materials produced or provided by other manufacturers.
Quartz Master LLC sole responsibility and liability under this warranty shall be to repair or replace, at Quartz Master LLC option, the products shown to be defective, during the warranty period. Quartz Master LLC shall have no liability for any other loss, expense or damage, as a result of the installation of Quartz Master. Under no circumstances shall Quartz Master LLC be liable for indirect, punitive, consequential, special or any other similar damages, including but not limited to, loss of profits, business interruption or any other loss.
The original owner must provide Quartz Master LLC with prompt notice of any alleged defects that appear. Quartz Master LLC. or its authorized agents must be permitted to inspect the product and to follow the warranty procedures. The owner’s only options to rectify the issue (depending on installation) are at the sole responsibility of Quartz Master: to repair or replace a defective product (slab or tile), or refund at the purchase price. All decisions regarding the existence of manufacturing defects or affecting this warranty shall be made by Quartz Master LLC and shall be final and binding on all parties.
Terms and Conditions
- This warranty applies only to Quartz Master surfacing materials.
- This warranty applies only to installations that are permanently installed in commercial structures and that have not been moved from the original installation.
- This Warranty shall be null and void if product has not been paid in full.
- This warranty only applies to materials that have been maintained according to the Quartz Master Warranty & Care Guide.
- This warranty does not apply to products with “honed” finishes. Honed finishes require more daily maintenance and may not be appropriate for high traffic areas.
- This warranty does not cover materials used in flooring applications.
- This warranty is not transferable. This warranty is issued to the original owner of the structure in which the Quartz Master was installed and expires upon transfer of the ownership of the structure to a third party.
- You must register your installation either by registering the warranty online at www.quartzmasters.com or by contacting Quartz Master Customer Service at 800-333-9456.
- To request service under this warranty you must contact the entity from which you purchased the Quartz Master or contact Quartz Master LLC directly at 201-339-0900
- All decisions regarding this warranty are at the sole discretion of Quartz Master LLC and will be communicated to the end user promptly.
- Laws and building safety codes governing the design, engineering and construction of installations vary widely. Quartz Master LLC assumes no responsibility or obligations with respect to the selection of product for the installation or the design, engineering and construction of the installation.
- Commercial property shall consist of any location open to the general public for business use, private properties subject to residential or commercial rental or lease, or properties designated as hotels, motels or other temporary residence applications.
- Routine maintenance and minor conditions such as surface stains and water spots that may be corrected by following the techniques specified in the Use & Care Guide are not covered.
- This warranty does not cover products installed in outdoor applications.
- This warranty does not cover flooring applications.
- This warranty does not cover improper use or abuse.
- 5. This Warranty does not cover damages or effects caused by poor installation and fabrication due to the fabricators or installers failure to follow the prescribed fabrication and installation procedures as outlined by Quartz Master LLC. Improper fabrication and installation is the sole responsibility of the fabricator/installer.
- This warranty does not cover labor to remove, fabricate and/or reinstall Quartz Master, or other similar activities necessary to complete the replacement or removal of the defective material.
- This warranty does not cover seam appearance or seam performance.
- This warranty does not cover “honed” finishes or finishes that have been altered.
- This warranty does not cover additional modifications such as plumbing, electrical, tile, cabinets, etc that may be necessary to repair or replace the Quartz Master product covered under this warranty.
- This warranty does not cover products installed with a known or visible manufacturing defect at the time of installation, including but not limited to color variance.
- This Warranty only fulfills manufacturing defects and not on products that have been damaged from mishandling, abnormal use, misuse or physical/chemical abuse, exposure to direct or sustained heat or cold temperatures, exposure to weather conditions or climate conditions, exposure to chemicals, force or pressure, or loading applied by a person, from a utensil or object, including but not limited to cracks and/or chips as a result.
Quartz Master LLC shall not be responsible in either contract or tort for any loss of direct, consequential or incidental damages arising out of the use or the inability to use the products covered in this warranty.
This is the only product warranty made by Quartz Master LLC. Quartz Master’s authorized agents must be given a sufficient time and opportunity to fully inspect the product, evaluate the situation and respond accordingly. No dealer, fabricator, distributor or any other person is authorized to make any warranty, promise or representation on behalf of Quartz Master LLC.